The course is currently running and signup is therefore closed. Do
you want to know as soon as next course opens for enrollment? Sign
up to my mailing list here.
In the midst of the everyday rush you spot them sometimes, these pockets of light and life. And there’s a whisper of a voice in your head (or your heart) saying “I wish I could keep this moment, always”.
Well here’s the thing: you can.
This course is for everyone who dreams of being able to create beautifully honest images. It’s for the incredibly busy parent (do not wait until you “have the time for it” – because by then your children will be all grown up), but also for anyone who wants to learn the art of storytelling photography – using only natural light, and whatever camera you have available (including the one on your phone).
Here’s what’s included:
- 5 weekly, short and easily understandable modules (in both English and Norwegian), starting from the 9th of November
- Weekly assignments and prompts that will allow you to find your way as a photographer, step by step
- Inclusion in a members-only Facebook group where I will be folowing, giving feedback and answering your questions.
- 2 Lightroom presets which I’ve created to kickstart your editing
- The choice of following the course together with the rest of the flock (recommended!), or if that isn’t for you; do it your own way; at your own speed and in your own time
- Lifetime access to all course material, including future updates
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to develop your own, consistent photographic style
- How to use you your camera in manual mode / how to use your camera to create the feeling and look you want in your images
- How to take good images using only your phone, if that is what is available
- How to use natural light to create mood and feeling in your images
- How to edit your images – using included presets – in Lightroom (and common tweaks)
- How to tell a story through your images
- Easily usable and understandable tips and tricks for taking pictures of children
- Will there be a Norwegian course as well?
Yes; all lessons (including editing videos) will be presented in both English and Norwegian
- Can I join this course if I don’t own an advanced camera?
Yes. There is a module for learning to use advanced cameras which then won’t be useful for you, but the rest of the course will be (and there is a module for learning to take great pictures with your phone)
- Can I have look at the curriculum?
- Do you offer payment plans?
Yes; At the bottom of this page.
- What software do I need?
Adobe lightroom, on your phone and your computer
- Is this course (only) for child photography?
No. One of the modules is for child photography, and some of the examples I describe will be from taking pictures of kids (because that’s what I do most of my time), but what you’ll learn here is relevant for all kinds of storytelling, natural light photography